Monday, November 29, 2010

double team

Ms. Davis (Mandy Davis) and I are team teaching a Seventh grade English class. This is new to both of us despite half of the year is almost over.

I had a class of three students, and it was decided that those students could be moved into another class and we switched my prep period...BAM...Mandy and I are co-teaching. The literacy coach tried to get them to do this earlier in the year, not sure why they finally decided to do it, but I am glad. I am eager to see how it will go. I think it will be an adjustment for the students, but helpful to them because they will definitely get more one on one attention. Mandy and I can also collaborate on lessons better. Let you all know how this goes! We are determined to turn our class into English experts.

No comments:

Post a Comment